Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow is coming...

We are due to get a few inches...maybe six to eight? I don't care I have enough to do in the neighborhood to keep from getting bored. I can walk anywhere if it's not slick.

My only concern is eating all day tomorrow. To keep from eating, maybe I could do yoga, take a walk in the snow. Walk down to the Bread Co., with L. I wonder if the power will go off?

I hope M can come to visit and if necessary she can stay. I'll call her in the morning and leave a message. I was going to text message now..but her phone signaling the chat message may wake her..she gets up very early. I would imagine she would be busy in the morning too...maybe not.

I hope she decides to come see me and possibly stays until the snow lets up on Friday. Otherwise maybe she can come to see me on Sunday.

I have to keep in mind that she is attached, let's say.

I think the possibility of a heavy snow fall is exciting. It's the first for the year. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: