Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Spirit World!

I have a new friend who can see ghosts. Yes, I said "ghosts!" And she will tell you that she can matter-of-factly and without blinking an eye; like everyone has this capability. Maybe we do? I find it most intreging and fascintating. So much, that I want to speak with her in dept about this. Of course she probably already knows this.

Oh yes, people who are psyhic ususally attract others who are the same. There was time two times in the past few days where I have said to her. "You have read my mind". I don't usually use that phrase or I haven't for a very long time, but for some reason it just seemed to fit at the time. The weather was getting bad and I thought to myself that it would be better to eat some place at the mall where we were going to see the movie. She called almost immediately after I thought that.

There was another time I felt she read my mind and that was last night when she suggested that we go eat at the restaurant that we didn't get a chance to eat at on Wednesday. I like this person and I'm sure she already knows that.

I guess she can read my every thought and I really don't mind. I don't think that I have any different thoughts that anyone else who is of sound mind. I know one thing, I like her more each time I see her and get to know her better.

I don't see ghost but I have spoke to an channeled spirit, Ezekiel; who is the coolest spirit I Know. Well, actually, he is the only one with which I have spoken.

I truly believe in the spirit world. I believe that ghost that she sees just isn't ready to move on or doesn't know that she can move on.

If we do not learn about this stuff before we die then we can be stuff in limbo. Certainly, the church or any religion will NOT tell you that the power lies within and that we have much more power then what we think. We can design our destiny and watch it unfold with magical moments. I have them all the time!

All I have to do is desire, dream and be wishful. We have the power within to create our own universes and our spirit guides will aid us in the process.

In conversation with my friend I was affirmed that I did see my spirit guide in the form of a slight dark figure at my left temple when I was in the time of stress. And cleary he said to me. "It's okay, you can tell her how you feel. It will be okay!" And it was. For some reason too, in my most intimate moment with this woman I loved; my mother's self-centered, manipulative and egotistical face appeared in wordless expression she said. "You can love anyone else; only me!" I angerly pushed her vision away! It was a nano-second later that my spirit guide appeared to me.

I don't see ghosts and I do not remember my past lives; however, I believe both exist. I am eager to learn more. I wish I was psyhic too! I wish I could get into other people's thoughts and dreams. I wish I could know what they were when I past that person; or when I choose to hear or sense their thoughts.

Sensing other's thoughts sure would make my life a little easier I think. "How does she really feel about me, is a question would be answered.

In a way, I think I do have a six sense about knowing people right-off. I know when I can tease or kid someone innocently enough without offending them.

Life is wonderful and such a manificent adventure embraced with the sense of the warmth of love; but, only if we put that feeling out there first.

Maybe I should talk to Ezekiel again soon and too, make it a point to read more about the world we are all attacted too - the spirit world. We are all spirits here in human form to be embraced by loving hearts and held in loving arms. We are here for the intimacy; of this, I am sure!

I love my life! Finally, away from all adversity, I am free to be me! I am embraced by my friends who are my surrogate families. I am so happy and so free to be me! I have plenty of love and a lover who misses me when she is out of town! I have an adorable bright eyed young friend who worries about me! God, I love her! Please, universe, let HER read my mind! Not long ago, I was worried about her - and just told her that I loved her.

When I am around her and some of my very special friends I do not want to be anywhere else. I truly believe that my running group is made up of like spirited people. Is it because we run and work so hard that our energies are heighten to a higher plane of observation and knowledge? Is that what bring us all together? The organization was formed and now we see these wonderful people come to us. Are like spirited people just drawn to each other, naturally.

Am I drawn to this woman who sees ghosts and reads minds. She said two of her former girlfriends could read HER mind. Did she just not want to admit she could read my mind? Or did she admit that she could, and I thought she was merely kidding! Well, I believe her now. And frankly I don't care if she can read my mind. I think the ability is fascintating.

There are so people I want to be able to read my mind; because life would be so much more interesting, easier and fun if they could. People would know how much I love them and how I always see the "positive" things about them; that I am more prone to recognize the positive rather than the negative characteristics.

I love life! I know too, that when I choose to leave this earth that I will pick the method and time. I know that I will pick an event that is "quick" and the lease painful. I can't wait sometimes to go away and be able to come back and try it all over again. I know for certain, that I will return again as a lesbian. I know too, that I will be born to a woman, like the good doctor, who is very loving and WANTS me. She will teach, nurture and hold me alot and love me with all her heart and I her. My dad will be wonderful too! And helping and nurturing. My parents will be very intelligent and I will be exceptionally intelligent with a photograthic memory. I will have a wonderful common sense attitude regarding life, love and just everything. I begin be free to love who I may. I will begin at a very young age to fall in love with girls my age. I will treasure every relationship and every day. Life will again be magical; but evern more so. I will be on a higher plane with magical sixth sense abilites.

Life is wonderful and only what we make of it! Enjoy! Go for it!

Right now, right here, I am beginning a new phase of my life. I am being younger and younger in appearance, abilities and attitudes but I will remain full of wisdom and even gain more. My skin will be tight, clear and radiant. I even got a compliment last night already from two women who told me my skin glows. And several weeks ago, I recieved a compliment from a younger woman who told me I was like a 35 year old, in appearance and attiude. I love life! It's what we make of it! I'm giving it all the gusto I possibly can!

This is the best time of my life; because I have realized my inner powers and capabilites. I have discovered the secret that religious groups do not want us to know; and that is, that the power lies within..we don't need them!

Religious groups want to "control" us. Keep us down and make us feel guilty just so they can rule and dominate over us lousy, helpless sinners.

No comments: