Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Magical Thanksgiving Celebration!

I had a wonderful day! She was wonderful! Unexpectedly she called and came over..I'm beaming!

Tommorrow morning will be a cold run but my loving friends will warm it up! The members of this group are priceless. They are my family - without them what would I do!

I have many caring friends! Priceless! I am very blessed!

I pray my appreciation for their good fortune, health, safety and happiness. Mine too! I am here for them!

There is a very special one! I have a crush?

Can life get any better? It's so magical as it is! I grant my wish and then let it up to the universe to work it's magic! And I am always amazed and get so much more than what I could ever even expect!

What a Thanksgiving I will have..so much to be thankful for!

I love my freedom! Finally, in my life, I am so free to be me!

Today I walked a bit with a friend who is in the middle of a break up! Yes, very depressed! But, she is so stuck; so much so, that I don't know if she can ever pull herself out! It must be serving some purpose is the only thing I can figure! She is stuck and doesn't listen to even consider!

Yes, we do create our own realities! She is so lost! I had to try hard not for her to bring me down. I have gotten away from all of that! Some people just want to complain. Complain to me only if you are willing to do the work to turn your life around! Life does not just happen to you. Realities are created by us! Some people don't get this and do not even want to hear about it! Oh woe is her - everything happens to her. She allows it to happen! So! All I can do is wish her a lot of lot! I cannot communicate at all with her... she drains my energy!

So, I am really looking forward to my friends tomorrow morning; who are runners. They are active, healthy and content! They love life and embrace it! They GOT the message!

No comments: