Friday, November 17, 2006

Too Early!

Why am I up so early? It's 5:00 AM. I wanted to sleep late in case I stay out late this evening. I have no idea what the day holds in store, much less the evening. I hope the right people go out to play this evening.

Something I drank yesterday must have had caffeine in it; lots of it! I went to bed at midnight and was probably awake at 4:00 AM. I need to get tired again and soon so I can catch a couple of more hours of sleep. I hate when this happens! Oh well!

I should have a lot of energy today, hopefully. I am hoping the evening goes well and is fun. I'm beginning to feel like a fifth wheel; but, I'll try not to let that bother me because I need to be out and about. You can't meet new friends staying at home.

If goes as planned this evening will begin at an early hour and maybe end up at the bar. We'll see? Life is interesting isn't it? So full of surprises and twist and turns like a mystery novel.

I'm losing weight, working out and feeling good about myself; however, I need to save money. I will probably have to stretch the idea of a trip in the early part of the year. Although, I do love San Francisco.

I've had additional expenses top up recently, so I need to hold off. Besides, I want to try to save so I can paint and remodel my kitchen and bath. Actually, neither is that bad, nor is the furniture. I take that back, my furniture is twenty years old or more. It's time for Pier I Imports for ideas and such. As I look around the room, I'm seeing great expenses in my future. I really need to wait about three years. I should keep this carpet until I no longer have a dog.

It's fun to dream isn't it!

Oh good! I'm getting tired again..good night again!

No comments: