Friday, November 24, 2006

Personally, I believe in "The Secret"

"The Secret" ( a DVD or paid 4.95 to watch on your computer) is common sense enlightenment; if only we would choose to believe it!

So many people are lost in black and white, good vs. evil, you are damned and will go to hell back watered religion. Religious fanatics do not want you to know that the power is indeed within you.

We are spiritual being living in human form here on earth. Our spirit lives on even after our bodies die and we can choose to return and live another life as a human being many times, if we wish, and if we know that we can. The empowerment lies within our enlightenment.

If we believe - we have the power to do and accomplish whatever we wish. We can believe that we are becoming older or younger. We can think thoughts, positive thoughts, and gain happiness and fortunes if we choose. We need only to believe in ourselves and love ourselves.

Religious beliefs want us to hate ourselves and think we are evil sinners - how else can they control us?

We do not need religion - the power of positive thought lies within us. Believe and it will happen...so be careful that you only believe in positive things, such as gaining, happiness, love, wealth, and good health.

It works, the health is here, my youthfulness is here, I have loves in my life. I have enough jingle in my pocket to get me by. And I can get traffic lights to turn to green...especially if I know they are set for drivers driving 30 MPH. Parking spaces...if I want' I can plan one right near the door. And if I choose and I do..she loves me. She loves me very much. I only need to invite her into my arms and she will come to me and she does come to me..she loves me too and wants me; she wants my love. I love myself and my love over flows to others. Others see and feel my love I have to give and return love to me. The laws of attraction are very powerful.

I belong to a group and I believe that people enter this group for a reason. They come to us. Of course they come and go. Sometimes they depart after their needs are met. This group is made up of very like minded spiritual beings who are attracted to each other by their positive, love for life and each other, energy.

We are attracted to each other because ultimately we are all one with the universe; we and the universe, everything in it, is made up of pure energy that lives on and on...

When I think of this I become very excited and can't wait for the future. I can use my energy in any way I wish...to choose not to grow older but become more younger in appearance, mannerisms, actions, thoughts, wishes, loves. My body is looking younger and firmer everyday. Now people mistake me for my forties...soon it will be younger yet. I need only to believe and of course, eat correctly and most importantly of all...exercise and think youthful thoughts.

To create a youthful appearance I run, swim, bicycle, walk, and do yoga. And I eat correctly; but most of all I believe in myself; love myself and think youthful positive thoughts.

I plan on becoming an author and a sketch artist. I do not allow other's negative words and thoughts and judgemental and critical words to negatively affect me. For I believe that tearing someone down does up lift another up; but, still some people try to do this. In my eyes, it backfires; it doesn't build them up, instead, it brings them down a notch on my personally, kindess scale. I do not believe in negative, derogative comments targets at lwhat they think are less fortunate beings.

Now get into yourself, love yourself (there is nothing wrong with that---don't believe that religion/church crap any longer). The true power lies within each and every one of us...I cannot stress that more. Live your life from within outward..knows the power of positive thoughts can create the reality you dream about..the happy one..not the negative, depressing one.

Do as I do.. avoid negative people who are trapped in a lost negative self-created environment. Some are so stuck they cannot crawl out of the negativity. Separate yourself from the negative... I have and I am so much more happier!

Thank the universe... for steering me in the correct direction and away from THEM, the evil, negative, sorrowful, hopeless and helpless ones who are stuck.

No comments: