Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sunny and thirty something...

That's me. Sunny and thirty something! Actually, I was speaking of the weather. But, weather or not...I'm ready to rock and roll tonight.

I have a crush on someone. She drives me insane with want especially when she makes plans with someone else.

Right now I have so much energy and my heart is racing from desire that I can't close my eyes and rest.. so why try before going out in a few minutes. I need to walk my dog again...and she just disappeared..in the house; in another room. she was just begging me for something. I guess I missed my window of opportunity to coax her down the dreaded steps again.

Ezekiel, where are you? You are supposed to be helping me with my love dilemma. Help me for god's sake! I can't stop this feeling..

Just what am I going to do? Don't you love? Just what is going on here? Why can't I get her out of my mind? Sometimes when I'm around her.. I think the hell with it. But, then I miss her as soon as she is out of sight. Help me for god's sake!

Yes, I'm thirty something. I could stand to lose a couple of pounds and get more firm. I need your help!

The dog is back; I have to walk her now!

No comments: