Monday, November 13, 2006

A Free Evening!

I just lost everything that I typed when I performed a "spell check" function.. What a drag!

Well, I was just talking about the nice relaxing day that I am having sitting next to the fire and catching up on recorded shows. Yes, I had a day off from running, swimming and working out. I did so some yoga.

I'm trying to figure out how this spacing is working and why the spacing jumped down three inches when I choose a color.

I'm wondering why Charater Fucking Cable company has to scream these fucking commericals at me. Morons! A fucking man thought of that I'm sure! Men need to be heard - big babies! That explains all the bells and whistles on these stupid extreme super-size gas guzzlers they feel the need to built and sell and these idots buy them. Is it really necessary for the car door lock to fucking honk everytime it get locked and unlocked?

Men are loud and ignorant and need to be heard! These old white rulers of the government and church need to get out of Dodge. We are tired of hearing and looking at you. McCain, will you please retire? Kerry - get over it! Go home!

Let's send some women to Washington..some young brilliant ones.






















No comments: