Friday, October 20, 2006

Before I go to help my friend paint some more...

I just wanted to release a little steam about drivers. See I was out there running today..on the sidewalk and sometimes I cross the street and past in front of drive ways. It seems that I am invisible! Yes, I want to make eye contact with you before I past in front of your vehicle. I want you to know that I am about to step in front of your five thousand pounds of metal and steel and 125 horsepower motor. I see you looking all over except at me. I realize that most people are not familiar with running or biking themselves, so they do not see us. Most people cannot see what they do not understand.

At least use your signal light, so I have a clue as to what might be going on inside your head. And please why the tinted side windows? Just want are you planning on doing in that truck or car? I need to see your face, your eyes in order to know if it is safe to step in front of you. I usually don't. I never do without making eye contact. Most people immediately just pounce on the gas pedal without looking from side to side.

What else. Oh yeah, in rush house why do you lag so far behind the car in front of you; just enough so I can't make the light. That's rude! Keep up with the car in front of you.

There is a rhythm n the flow of the traffic, find it! Well, never mind. I have it! You'll never have it. You are not intuitive or in touch with the outside world. We should operate like a well orchestrated concert..in sync!

It's see what else. Remember to think about the real issues that effect YOU in the up and coming election. Does me getting married bother you? Why? I pay my damn taxes and I should be legally able to get all the benefit offered to me that you do. The sanctity of marriage my ass! More than 50% fail and second marriage fail just as badly if not worse. What's it to you anyway if I and another woman get married. It's none of your damn business. I can't believe that you do not think for yourself and listen to all this bullshit by the government and religions. They just want to distract you from the real issues. Gee, your easy, too!

I was born gay and god doesn't make mistakes only the self written bible of man does. They wrote it the way THEY wanted it and your falling for all that crap! The republicans tell you just what you want to hear and you fall for all that crap. At least KNOW that you are being made a fool of!

No comments: