Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Universe, God whom ever...

I need your help desperately. Well, now I have had a couple glases of wine so let's take that into consideration. I have always felt a connection with her just because we think and feel about things a lot a like.

I know your needs. I know how her heart hurts. I'm fine when I am in her presence and I guess my subconscious keeps me from making a total ass of myself. But, here's the kicker - I'm in love with her.

And to hear how she needs - so badly. God, universe please help me - it's killing me. I am so in love with her. I want to make love to her. I want to fill that void to heal her heart and make her feel good - and loved.

I'm so in love with her - please help me! This is only growing. It's so in appropriate I know. I just love her very much.

Please god, universe I beg of you! Please keep her safe, healthy, wealthy and wise. I don't want her to hurt. I want her to be loved. I do now want any harm to come to her - I would not be able to take it - I love her so much!

Well, if I didn't know what hurts her I would be okay. Maybe it's not love, maybe I just feel powerless. And know I can't help her. Well, in all honesty, let me tell you, I know I could make her feel loved. But, I fear the very idea would freak her out!

Society today would say this love is not appropriate only because of the age difference; other than that our hearts and spirits are so alike. I ache for her and I feel her pain. It's driving me crazy.

I might as well be in love with a straight woman (as I have had so many years past) for all this is going to get me. Why, do I love her so much! I just want to ease her pain - only want to love her. To giver her that base of love so she can go out in the world and meet people.

It's only because I love that I share in her pain - that I want to ease her pain and that I want to make love to her. She would never have me! But emotionally, I'm probably what she needs to get her through this tough time she is having.

I swear to god, she is so like me. I couldn't love her more if I tried.

By the way, thanks for keeping her safe this past weekend as she made her journey.

Oh god, why am I so in love with her? Why did I have to fall so hard? Why do I feel like an equal someone her age when I'm with her. Oh god, why was I born too soon?

No comments: