Friday, October 13, 2006

Cool but sunny..

It felt very cold out this morning when I walked my rottweiler so it took awhile for me to talk myself into running. But I did!

I wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt covered by a long sleeve shirt and gloves. Within two miles I had the long sleeve shirt tied around my waist and the gloves off. It was 38F degrees and sunny. But I was running and building up a heat.

I ran to the gym where I swam for thirty minutes then worked on the weight machines until I hair dried enough to get back out there. By then it was just a little warmer. I had a great run back too. I think my total mileage was about ten.

I guess it wore me out, because when I got back home I sat down on the couch for a second and after I got finished eating I dozed - for about an hour, I guess. But, woke up refreshed and ready to go.

This evening I went with friends to see "Man of the Year" which turned out to be a great movie. Robin Williams is great in it and so is Laura Linney.

I had a wonderful week and I am looking forward to the weekend. In the morning I'll see B-bop. I missed her today. I just missed her, that's all. I hope to join her and friends more during the week...I had such a great time this past week!

Tomorrow promises to be another bright sunny day. I love my Saturday mornings with the group. They are like family to me.

The universe is being magical and kind to me granting many wishes. I feel blessed! I am appreciative for all my good fortunes of health, monetary blessings, wisdom and wonderful loving friends and loves. I thank the universe and everyone involved. I thank you for my friends too, in case they forget. Please keep them all safe and sound and free from injury and illness and crime.

And thanks again for granting me my wishes. Sometimes I think the universe speaks through my ex. Unknowingly she just gave me the go ahead to pursue a dream, a tender younger dream, perhaps. It will be magical I know - the universe will see to it! Good night!

No comments: