Sunday, October 08, 2006

You are Always on My Mind..

This morning I ran about five miles and then swam for 25 minutes. It was great! I am trying to get my breathing rythm down and do it right. You know, face in the water, when right arm is in backward motion turn face to the side and inhale, then roll the face into the water and breath out!

The ache in my heart is gone and I am so much happier and better with people and my friends. I'm different now; not desperate or in pain. I'm happy.

I feel loved and cared about! She's affectionate and warm. The universe brought us together because we both needed the same thing.

She is on my mind and my other loves are on my mind. I am most fortunate to care so much. I know I am a different happier person because of my new lover. Life is good!

She is always on the back of my mind..she gives me love, confidence and happiness. Today, have many loves but only one intimate love.

Thank you universe for all of my blessings and hers and A's. Please protect A this evening on her long drive home. Plesae in all situation keep them safe from any injury or any harm. Please! Oh me too! Please protect me too! Thank you!

No comments: