Sunday, October 22, 2006

Spirits living here on earth as human beings..

I believe that heart, soul, mind, thought, consciousness, subconsciousness, common sense, intuition all describe what is actually our "spirit'. Our spirit that survives form one lifetime to the next. Some people remember past lives. I don't. Anyway, I don't think so. I've been read - don't tell me know - and was told I was very poor in Ireland in the 18th century where I was married but he died and than I lived with a young woman. In another lifetime I lived with a woman prehaps in a convent. Interesting.

They, whoever they are - other humans, say what we learn in one lifetime can be carried to the next. Have you have noticed how some little kids personalities are like old souls? I think it's because they have lived many lifetimes and have gathered much experience are have developed into wise old souls.

I think that is why each child in family is so much more different than his or her siblings. They each have their own soul. As a kid all I heard was "chip off the old block" or "nuts don't fall far from the tree". While some of the thinking maybe close it can't be truth. Not if each child comes into the world with it's own spirit. Of course, life experiences means a lot but maybe it's the common sense the intuition that we bring to this world that is our experience we have gathered from one life time after another.

Just a note about amnesia: This poor guy on TV felt lost, scared and depressed. He doesn't know who he is or where he came from. He didn't know hs name or what he does for a living. Or even if he knows how to drive. He was on TV asking if anyone recognized him if they would call people he knows and come to help him. How frightening is that? To not even recognize your spouse or closest friends. As it turns out he does have a finance' who recognized him. He will be getting medical help. He says there was no drugs involved. I'm sure many brain tests will be done to try to determine why he suddenly forgot "everything" including a sense of self and identity. According to his finance' is name is Jeffry Engram, a 40 year old from Denver. The police have confirmed this.

Just to note: Way to go Hillary: She is leading according to the polls by 60 percent>

No comments: