Saturday, October 28, 2006

Time Changes

Go Cards! And they won! Yes! What exxcitement!

I had my thoughts zeroed in and was so excited about going out to watch the game in the one and only N's bar down around down.

My thoughts were clear and centered. I was excited. I knew the rain would go away and the Cardinals were going to win the World Series..Friday!

I went to look for a t-shirt; perferably size medium. The first place only had L and XL. The second place had L and XL but then I saw a long sleeve one. I held it up - it was a 14-16 boy's size. A passing woman brought it to my attention. A magical moments!

I tried it on and it fit! It was the only one of it's kind and size in the store that I could see. And it has long sleeves. I loved that. I decided to purchase it. And then I had a magical moment when I realized it was placed on that clothes rack just for me to find. So then I knew the rain would cease, my friends would want to go out, we would fine a place to sit and the Cardinals would win the world series. It was the last game in town, I knew they would want to win in their own home. The last time the Redbirds won the world series was 1982! Yeah, Bruce Sutter..the clean up pitcher! He was awesome to watch throw his split finger pitch.

My friends responded, I got to the bar early and sat on surprisingly two vacant stools until they got there. When they arrived, we moved to a tall round table I found. They dragged their stools over and we settled in as the game was on its way.

We had a a blast! I let all my concerns up to the universe after I prayed and all went magically!

I do this more and more; the praying and then letting it all up to the universe and and letting it go!

It all went well!

Now, I pray for things to go very smoothly next Sunday. It may get a little troubled. I just want my friends to be understanding and kind to all. I made a mistake and opened my mouth one day. But, maybe there is a reason it felt so good to tell it all go. I wasn't going to give a name, but they guessed who it was. And personally, they need know name. They will recongnize her.

Anyway that is my concern. I just don't want anyone to get hurt, or embarrassed. Our relationship is unique.

The intimacy and physicalness is wonderful. My problem? I hae a crush on someone who is much to young for me. I adore her. I think she is a lot like me. I love the way she things.

Well, I'm leaving it all up to the universe. I only pray no one gets hurt, especially her.

Don't forget, the time changes "back" tonight! I have already changed some of my clocks. I am so tired and it won't be long before I just give in to this sleeplessness.

I think I was more tired today then I cared to admit! I was quiet and when I should have said things, I didn't! I don't know. I know that I was tired though. And good night's rest and I will be ready to go tomorrow with the same friends to watch the celebrating parade down town.


No comments: