Sunday, October 29, 2006

A wonderful weekend....to celebrate a world win

Yes, the Redbirds won the World Series. I knew they would. I got the inside scoop! I know people in very high places. The weekend was perfect. Great friends, things went as hoped, including a win!

I had a magical moment when I went looking for a t-shirt to celebrate the grand event. I wanted a small long sleeve. All were short sleeve L and XL. But there amongst the L and XL hung a size 14-16 boys with long sleeves. I tried it on - perfect fit. Even fit better than a Median and tucks nicely into my pants.

I am sleepy and think I will go to sleep and dream of her. Tomorrow evening I will meditate and pray for the best way for things to turn out. I will pray that I will think of the correct and loving things that will make things work out for all those involved. My afternoon visitor, does make my other love that is so far out of reach, bearable.

I am in love and I think I realize that now. I can't ruin her trust in me. I want us to always be friends. Words are not mentioned - except maybe little hints. I think she loves me too. We are out-of-range. But, in so many words, she says age doesn't matter. I don't think she is dismissing me but hanging in there. She knows about the afternoon thing. But, the afternoon one is not one that I am in love it. So, in my heart, I know that I won't be able to go on like this for a long time.

Universe, please give her a wonderful day. Please keep her safe and happy and always glad to see me. I want her to love me too. I know that sounds selfish. But, we create our own realities. I think that it's impossible. But, is it? Could if ever actually happen? She's so much like I am. I don't think we would lose ourselves because we are both giving and loving. It's a good match; but, the timing is just a little off according to society. It's not that it's never been done. I am sure that it has however.

I need to give up my afternoon of bliss. Or do I? I need the universe to help me out. I'm not in love with her. I enjoy and right now need her company, but, I'm not in love with her.

But this other person; It seems we gravite together anyway. I don't want to lose her. I love her. So, universe please help me out - will you?


No comments: