Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow!

My life is truly magical! Along with planning my day, I always desire it to be magical. "Make it magical and show me with a magic sign that I can truly create my day and my reality" This is my morning mantra and it is magical in itself for the pure fact that it actually works!

She's in my life and I cherish every moment we spend together. She is just precious. I adore her! Now she is truly magical!

I have another magical person in my life whom I treasure. We have a special kind of feeling for each other and a ver special relationship and it is truly magical!

I think and live magical moments and feel younger and younger and appear younger and cuter all the time. Maybe it's all the love - let's give credit where credit is due! Hey! It's my reality. It's my creativeness and I can do whatever I wish. I have the power within to change my world. I'm using it!

Watch "What the Bleep do We Know"and it's sequel which depicts the quantum level even further - "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole do You Want to Go?" and learn that we are all connected on a quantum plan. We can create our realities. I have finally learned to do this and I am so grateful!

I had a magical moment last night when I spotted someone across the room who reminded me of someone I loved and still love. I wish I could see her again. I better watch what I wish for..

I was with someone very special to me the last couple of evening. Last night was extra special because I had her all to myself. It was magical! On the way to an event I prayed for the evening to be magical - and then I let it go. As the evening unfolded I watched it become even more magical. She is magical to me and I love her nearly. I think I loved her from the moment I met her.

I am praying now for today. First of all, universe thank you so much for my many magical moments of love and wonder. Thank you for all of my many blessings! Thank you universe! Make this afternoon wonderful and magical.

No comments: