Sunday, October 15, 2006

Praying and a Little Worried

October 15Dark, depressing dreams could plague your sleep tonight, dear Libra, probably alternating with silly ones that make you laugh out loud. You could wake in the morning totally confused by these images, and your tendency might be to dismiss them. Don't do this, however. Your dreams are trying to tell you something about yourself. Have you had your emotional ups and downs lately? Have you alternately laughed and cried over something? Think about it!

I was a little thirsty and upset when I got to the meeting place. I drank my first two drinks rather quickly. I'm a ghost - people can see straight through me even gay ones from high distances. Life is a sham! I wonder how I will dream this evening.

I think she is okay with me. She said she would see me in a couple of days. Maybe she just got shy! I just didn't want to scare or embarrass her. It's the last thing I want to do. She's an angel and I love her.

I'm better now, it's evening! I am at home in my cozy condo that I love. Fire is crackling in the fireplace; it's dusk and beginning to rain. I'm catching up on recorded TV.

No comments: