Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So Natural!

Rosie is a pig on Nip and Tuck! She plays the part very convincingly! Probably easy for her to do - throw her weight around! She is not natural at all! Not at all feminine. The sex scene is ignorant - she cannot act any different than her natural bossy self. Today she corrected and reprimanded Elizabeth - said she was yelling. Elizabeth was not yelling!

Personally, I miss Meredith on The View and I think the show Nip and Tuck is ignorant! I prefer to see feminine lesbian sex. I watched a great 30 minute feminine lesbians sex video today on the Internet. They were beautiful. It was beautiful. I'll watch it again!

I watched it probably four times. It was beautiful. They were beautiful. My lover and I make love just like they do...except for different people, it could have been us! Just wonderful feminine sex! Beautiful! So natural!

I have other plans this weekend. I sticking around after wall! Life is good! Life is beautiful!

The universe is with me because I trust in the process. Believe it and it will be there, or she will be there! I miss the good doctor, please be with her. What an angel! I wish I could hear her voice, see her, the way she moves, love in motion, and feel her arms around me. Her tender kiss. Oh god, I fell in love with her! I've never gotten over her. I believe that I will see her again and she'll meet me half way. She'll smile; she'll remember. She thinks of me! In my heart, I know she thinks of me. She loves me too - some where deep inside! I miss her - that sounds silly I know - but I do!

Lord, universe please keep me safe, healthy, wealthy, and wise. Please keep me free from injury and accident. My friends too; my loves too! Put airbags all around us and protect us. I trust in the process of the universe. Life is good!

No comments: