Monday, October 09, 2006

Busy Day!

Wow! Fifteen more minutes and I wouldn't have written down anything for the 9th. But, here I am right under the wire! I had a busy day.

I started my day my running five miles to the gym. There I swam for 35 minutes, worked out on the weight machines for 30 minutes and then I ran back home the same way, another five miles. At home I quickly switched to bicycle clothesa and as I headed to the park around the lake, I decided to stop by REI to purchase a handlebar extender (I'm not sure if that is what they are called or not, actually). It's the thingamagig that you can lean on your elbows and neating cut through the wind. Cool! It madWe a huge difference. And it wasn't so hard to get use to. It took me an hour to assemble so I did't get started riding until 3:00 PM. I managed to ride 22 miles before I finished and headed back home to help L paint her condo, she just bought.

She met me at Bread Co., and we ate a pepperoni Chrispannini. Good stuff! She had to take some things back to Lowe's and I helped her pack the car. Once there, we looked around at kitchen and bathroom accessories. Fun! I got all kinds of new painting nechniques and color scheme ideas. I know now I really need to save my money.

It's just about midnight and I'm pooped so I'm heading for bed.

Universe please bless and protect my loves: L, T, D, A, and M. If they forget to thank you for their many blessings and accept my thanks for them. Thank you! I am truly happy and very grateful for it.

Good night! I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm going swimming again, and probably riding my bicycle again and I will be meeting up with the running group later on in the day. Oh and then it's second Tuesday dining out! That's always fun! Oh, I should have got my camera from L. If I think of it I'll pick it up before I go.

No comments: