Sunday, October 15, 2006

Was it magical? Or Foolish! Don't tell me!

Well, last evening, I know I prayed for a good time and asked that it be magical! Well, it didn't turn out so good!

I embarrassed her to the point where she couldn't look me in the eyes. I messed up! I kissed her on the cheek and took her by surprise! Mistake! She'll probably never speak to me again! Probably thinks I'm a pervert! The woman last summer did! No sense of humor..everyone is very easily offended. I don't think it would bother me, if someone kiss my cheek out of the blue and said. "You are so cute!" Then I left her alone. It wasn't like I was making a move. It was innocent! I guess I offended her - she couldn't look me in the eye.

Sometimes I wish I had a cold heart and just went after people for to use them! Wouldn't life be a lot easier? But, I honestly care, like a stupid idiot!

Now S when she sees me, hugs me and kisses my cheek. I love it! I love affection! It's just that, affection! I like you, I think your cute and I just want to kiss your cheek and hug you! FOR YOUR WHO YOU ARE! I'm not after anything.

No comments: