Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Spirits as human beings here on earth...here to

physically love one another. We are spirits here on earth to find and love that special someone and hold them close to our hearts. I think as spirits, it's why we have come to earth to love one another only some haven't gotten that message yet. Or they get so wrapped up or messed up when they get here, they forget what they came for - to love!

To love! As spirits we do not know gender or age only love! But, there are certain social standards that have pasted down through centuries.

There are so many things I don't understand like greed and war. I may be a more advanced spirit, I don't know? All I know is that status, prestige and wealth mean nothing; it's what lies in your heart that means everything.

I am so in love with a young thing. I would make love to her in a New York minute if given the chance. Only according to social standards it would be in appropriate because of the age difference.

But what about our hearts? She feels safe with me and I don't want to mess that up! I'm afraid if I should say anything or hint at anything I'll lose her. I don't want her to go away; she is too important to me. So, I just hurt and long for her.

It could be a selfish act on my part; since I missed out on my 20's and 30's by trying to pretend that I was straight (such a mistake; such a waste of love).

But, rather than a selfish act I believe that we connect on a spiritual level. So easily we take! So easily we want to see each other and be close - physically close. We sit next to each other. It's just natural.

And oh, I love her so much! I'm use at loving from a distance, never connecting, never letting that special someone know how much I love them. I have had practice, you see. I lived and carried on as a straight woman for years. Oh, I was in pain then; because, I loved a woman I knew I could never have - she was into men.

I was the weirdo!

I'm tired so I guess I'll haul my sorry ass to bed and - dream of her. Hug my pillow and pretend I'm holding her in my arms and loving her. I do so want to love her, make love to her.

Please universe and god, please take care of her send my love her way. Please let her know that I love her so much and want to hold her very badly. She is precious to me!

My problem I feel 30 ish but I'm not. Physically, mentally, emotionally - I'm in my thirties. Oh why was I born too soon!

What's the message here? What's the lesson. Thank god for M, or I would really be going crazy by now! She's better than attending therapy - she adds love in the mix. All I know is that I love her very much and want to make love to her! You ask why? She is the only one I have ever met who is so much like myself. She's perfect and I'm so in love and my heart aches - for I know I can never love her. She would never have me like that, I know.

Good night! Please, please protect and keep her healthy, wealthly and wise. Please do not let any harm come to her.

Good night! (Good night my love - in your dreams I kiss her forehead and hug your heart so close to mine. Please let me love her! God, universe if only.. if only I was younger then maybe she would want me too. Please me, please!

No comments: