Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Concentrate!

Today is supposed to be a great day for concentrating according to my horoscope; maybe, I'll draw. Sometimes when I'm focused I draw very well. Sometimes I even get a great urge to draw.

I'm working on drawing better "eyes". Yes, eyes are very hard to create and make them look expressive and to give them "human" qualities.

It's four in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I never really sleep very well. It's rare I ever sleep through the night. So, thinking about that, I'm concerned about going with my friend this weekend. I looked towards the universe for solutions and aid; and Valium. Hopefully, my ex has some; she usually does. I hate that I can't sleep but never could from the time I was a kid. I'm super hyper-vigilant, never missing a sound or movement. This should be interesting; she and I in the same bed? What was she thinking? What is she thinking? I would take the girlfriend in "her" case - the one she has been dating? Might as well get some!

Life is funny! Well that is my concern! Other than that I think the weekend will be a blast! Good company, weather, food, drink, exercise. Fun! My cold is even over! She's pretty reserved however - we'll see how conversation goes on the two hour drive. I hope I stay awake! Now see, I can fall asleep driving or riding, but can't sleep at night. Actually, there was a time and or some times when I won't sleep while riding and that is when someone else is driving. I always want to make sure they are awake. So, I keep popping an eye open to observe their eyes.

Over the weekend a guy (drunk? [playing golf all day]) crossed the center line and wiped out an entire family and a grandmother. The guy was killed too! I feel so sorry for the couple in the car following the minivan who had to witness that. They were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The other five in the minivan and Tahoe (big ass killing machine) SUV driver were all killed! The driver of the SUV left a wife and two children behind. I met she feels like hell, knowing her "husband" wiped out an entire family.

Nothing ever changes does it? Attitudes do not change and habits perpetuate from generation to generation. It seems, as a society, we never PROGRESS! Isn't that the goal here on earth? To grow? To learn? Yet here we are just as ignorant, drunken, egotistic, self-serving as ever! War mongers! Boozers! Driving big ass killing machines that American auto industry just had to build so we gluttons guzzle up the MOST gas. See, there is only so much petroleum left n the earth - so, greedy as we are - let's see if we can get the ignorant consumer to buy huge killing machines and guzzle the most. Oh, their stupid; I say, if we suggest to them that they buy what we decide to build - they're buy it, especially the ego driving man! All a man wants is BIG, everything BIG. Big TV, SUV, BIG MAC, BIG DRINK, big gut; but he has a little dick! It's a wonderful they have come up with a pill that will inflate that thing! Why in the world would a woman want that thing? When she can have sweetness, softness and breast to kiss? And another human to she can understand and communicate with. Men and women could never communicate in the whole of history. Men and women were only made to come together to bring forth a child other than that each should go to their own same sex partners. Look at some of the African native tribes that do just that. Anthropologist have been studying them for centuries yet ignoring homosexuality in humans and animals. Homosexuality is natural throughout life; except for the Catholic church who has to see if they can screw everything up by going against the grain!

I could never understand the church; they want to create difficult rules for people to have to follow, so they screw them up and have to come to church to confess. Hell, (and there isn't any!!) most priest or homosexuals and if not homosexual than pedophiles. Why do you think all these sick men congregate together. The church was created to establish a well secret sick organization to exploit people and take advantage of children and young adults. Self-serving! Let's face it, all organizations are self-serving - not targeted to serving and helping others; but to collect money to skim. Now, concentrate on that bit of information! The world and it's people are not as glorious and saintly as we would like to make them out to be. Look at your government and any government around the globe! Crooks! Mostly crooks! The temptation to line their greedy pockets is just too great I guest and let's face it - men are ignorant self-serving bastards - normally!

No comments: