Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thank You!

I owe the universe - big time! I created my own reality..and asked that it be magical and it was. I am free.

The universe helps us when we ask...

I want to thank the universe! I want to thank you all, for all of my many gifts, blessings and magical moments. For my good health, inner power, wisdom of wealth and happiness. Life is magical!

And universe for your help, with the magical moments. For putting us in the right place at the right time.

Now take care of that little one. She is very special to me. Please keep her safe. Make it magical! Let me help her if I can. Give us something special! If it's wise. I don't know? I need a little help on this one. I'm concerned for her and want only what is best.

I better get my rottweiler out side......later.

So, keep that in mind when in my subconscious I create my reality...only if it's right and only if it's good for both of us.

We interrupt this entry with a bulletin: Cardinals are going to the World Series in Detroit Saturday night! Man, it went down to the last strike...the pitcher had the bases loaded! And the Mets' best batter was up at bat! Wow! a real heart stopper!

No comments: