Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday

Maybe it's the early afternoon drink. Funny! As soon as she is out of my sight I miss her. We were quiet today. Maybe it was all the excitement and drink of yesterday. Or the vocal competition distraction at the table. Maybe we were taught to listen while others speak. Maybe we were just tired. Somehow I wanted to keep the party going into the evening. But, probably best not after all..

Tomorrow is the parade and another celebration with many people downtown. I look forward to seeing her again. I don't miss anyone or anything when I'm with her.

Funny! I miss her when she is away from me. It's another forbidden love (of course, it's the only kind I know}.

Universe! Thanks for the many magic moments. Please keep all loves and past loves safe and loved. After one drink this afternoon I must admit I'm a little loaded. Please keep them safe and sound and happy. I wish she loved me back and felt very comfortable with calling me and being with me whenever.

Funny, I hugged everyone but her when we departed...maybe I thought I would see her later?

No comments: