Thursday, October 19, 2006

Religion and Dominance are the Evils We Face!

I believe we come into the world as innocent souls, spirits. And then ignorant religious fanatics come along and screw your life up.

What happens to people? What influences here on earth while growing up fucks them up so much? The church? Abuse by parents and other adults that it is perpetuated through generations. Is that it?

Is it the testosterone hormone that runs rampid in a male's veins? Why do men want to dominate and kill?

Why are some women so evil? Just what happens to these souls that come into the world as loving free spirits?

Are we continued and trained by life's events? Like Dogs! Dogs are not born to attack and kill; they are taught by evil men to attack and kill. Its' the same with babies.

I came here into this world as an innocent being. I was born gay! Actually, now that I'm a practicing lesbian I love being gay. And I am sorry and regret the years I wasted trying to act straight. But, life, my home life such ed the very desire to live right out of me. I hide or kept my emotions dormant for forty years. I had no desire to have children..I love children now and see the treasure and wonder in them. They are precious. All life is precious now that I have separated myself from my family and that evil sick mentality they process. I hope I never see them again! None of them! My eyes cannot see them.

Finally I"m free of them; of the past! The horrid past! I am so free now. I am on my own finally! I am gone away from their selfish, cruel, dominating, manipulating, acting fucking helpless ways. I hope they think that I am nuts; because the thinking is mutual. Personally, I don't care what they may think of me. I just don't want anything to do with them. They are selfish and self-serving and ignorant! The universe has come to my rescue.

Never once had they supported or acknowledged my life style and I'm not the only gay member of the tribe there are at least two more. They act like a couple of hypocrites and they kiss the rest of the families asses. As if they themselves do not count. As if everyone else is more important. The men are ignorant and the women are fucking blind and fucking righteous minded.

No comments: