Saturday, October 07, 2006

Truly Magical!

Well, I couldn't decide if I wanted to go to the bonfire or not! In a way I wanted to go so I could take my guitar and play some. I needed to get the experience and the more I play the less shy about it I would be! I could decide and thought I would leave it up to the universe.

Well, I ate. I thought maybe I'll have more energy if I had something to eat. I did get a brain storm after I ate and then had to hassle to get there with my guitar packed.

We chatted at first. J asked me if I had brought my guitar along and said. "Oh good!" When I told her that I did. She bragged about me and said I sounded good on the recent float trip.

I played and sang and made a few wise cracks and they laughed. I think everyone had a good time.

I'm getting tired now! It's midnight and time for bed. I'll be helping L paint tomorrow. She is so ready to be finished remodeling the condo she just bought. She says she wants her life back!

I prayed for L and will continue to until she is back home safe and sound! She is precious to me I truly adore her!

Good night! Universe thank you very much for my magical moments. Yes, they are truly priceless! Thank you for my many blessings and gifts and those of my friends too - in case they forget to thank you! Life is truly magical!

No comments: