Friday, October 06, 2006

Run, Walk or Ride?

I need to decide. If only I would have slept better last night. But I drank only a half can of "Tab" an 8 oz. energy drink at about 2:00 PM and at 2:00 AM I was up and wide awake.

I slept deeply sitting on he couch watching recorded Oprah and woke up two hours later. When I went to bed saw 1:23 AM on digital clock. Remarkably, I woke up again at 3:21 AM. Journal ed for awhile and when got sleepy again crawled into bed and as I was doing this noticed it was 4:44 AM. I love spotting these magical moments of time.

It was 44 degrees last night; 55 now at 10:22 AM. A beautiful clear day and weekend ahead.

My friends are going to see "Jesus Camp" a ninety minutes documentary about Becky Fischer who runs a Christian camp in North Dakota for very young children ten and under. I hope I don't cry or like my friends says - puke!

What makes people so evil? It sounds like a terrorist camp in the process to me where it's leader's self serving hatred is taught to others. But some parents are so naive and think anything labeled "Christian" is safe and good. Organized religion and government can be very evil. Power goes to people's heads when they see they can suceed in manipulating others.

Where is the love? I ask! I thought religion was about LOVE? Loving your fellow man! Loving one another!

The Jesus Camp teaches right and wrong and how to hate others who believe differently and have their own ideals. Just as in the ancient Christian Crusades - kill'em if they don't obey or go along with the correct agenda. People have been dying in the name of religion and god since the beginning of time.

Can't we just all get along and love one another? I'm a lesbian I love women. I connect with women. Men? It's a different story - no connection there. But, I don't hate them (well, if they leave me alone) and certainly do not want to "kill" them. So why does religion?

This woman is teaching children to hate! She is training future terrorists! Just how sad is that? Is she training future murders and sick minds that hate.

Do you really think GOD or Jesus who whoever really wants us to hate one another because of difference in thought and beliefs.

No comments: