Wednesday, October 18, 2006

They predicts sun today..

but we got rain instead...so now I have to reset my thoughts and mood. I was all set to run and bike in the warm sunshine. Yet, here I sit mid-morning blogging away.

I need to go to the store, then go to the gym to swim and workout. I have yoga this evening. But, too, I want to watch the ball game and watch the Lou Dobbs (from Kansas City) show about the shrinking middle class.

I'm worried about how she feels and thinks about me. I hope I didn't lose her trust by making an ass of myself and kissing her cheek. I embarrassed her. I have no good excuse. I acted on impulse. I'm not worried about my feelings for her. She's precious! I care very much. I think she is adorable, that's all. But, I was think I'm concerned because of her reaction. I surprised her and embarrassed her. I just don't want her to lose her trust in me.

Now, I have a lot more life under my belt. If someone, a friend, would have kissed my cheek like that I think I would have just embellish and treasured the sign of affection...just cause your so cute! I apologized right away! It was innocent! Actually, I went to whisper in her ear because of the noise and her cheek was right there and before I knew it..

I had a couple drinks a little too fast and I know that contributed to my lack of judgement..I know that is no excuse. I just feel very bad that I embarrassed her. She seems okay now; I'll know if she never includes or invites me to join her again.. I'm debating if I should say something or not. I have time to decide. I won't see her again for a few days. I think she's okay... I hope so!

Well, I need to get my butt moving....a day without exercise....I can't do that...I need to move. My body is shaping up very nicely and I'm losing the gut. I love it. And the running, cycling, swimming, and working out of weight machines are doing an excellent job and keeping me youthful. Remember my dream is to look youthful.. very youthful. Hey, I'm in control of my universe and reality. And I say that I am looking good!

Now, I need to go quickly to the store, but I'm in a "no spending money" mode - finally! I'm buying soup, bread and desert. Maybe so sliced turkey for sandwiches too. Lettuce and tomato too.

No comments: