Sunday, December 25, 2005

10 PM all is well but I'm missing you

I'm listening to 88.1 jazz - good jazz!

I just had Emma outside. I'm going to try to go to sleep now but I know I won't be able too! Please! You better pray for me because I can't get you out of my mind! What is it about you?

I feel that I am about to do something very foolish! I need you to save me from myself! Help me!

Maybe I should have gone out tonight to the bar and picked somebody up. But, I'm just not up to it! I can't get you out of my mind; and until I do I can't move on. Help me! Come see me! I need you to help me!

God, please help me! I need your help!

Day, night, night, day - you are always there - on my mind! You are driving me crazy!

Come by or call me tomorrow!

Okay, Okay!

Be at M on Tu...alone!

Give me a lecture and make me hate you! Talk to me in person - no email! I need to get over you........

Or let me make love to you... I want to make love to you..

No comments: