Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Christmas Day!

I just had to be different! Merry Christmas my love! I hope you are having a good one. I was just thinking about you as I was vacuuming hair from the couch! I adore you! You know how to hated hair in bed. How to held it up; held it close, looked at it before getting up and pitching it. I guess you still do that. I hope she treasures those moments too! I love you!

I'm going to Deb's till about 3PM. You remember Deb, she came to dinner one evening.

But, all will be okay; I'll just be glad to get back home. I deffinitely do not want to see any of my family! They send Christmas cards like I'm sick or something; it's amazing! Anything to rope me back in! Frankly, I hope I never see any of them again!

I truly hate disliking people; I have always tried and that is where I lost myself - for years! What a damn shame!

I hope you are doing good and are happy! I know the holiday season is very tough for you. I'm not sure why but my heart aches for you; maybe in some way we are a little alike. I think it's because I understand a little and care a lot. I know interacting and relationships are tough, they are for me too. Funny, I would like to crawl into bed with you. I am so weird and wrong, I know!

It seems my heart and body have a mind of their own; otherwise I don't think I would ever try another relationship again.

Anyway, I love you..I was just thinking about you, that all.

No comments: