Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Can't Decide!

I can't decide if I want to go to M's or not this evening? Decisions! Decisions! Sometimes it is just too cozy to go out into the cold. Last night it was 12 degrees. Now that is ridiculous! Well, I'll decide! It will be in the upper 20's this evening!

Besides being extremely cold, my power went out this morning, so after I walked Emma, I packed up my laptop and walked to the local coffee and pastry shop. Most of the tables were occupied by people buying a cup of coffee and then sitting there for an hour conducting business or on their laptops. I was one of them! I have a funny feeling that in the near future that shop will yank out all of their electrical receptables because of the loiters to sit around for an hour or more and new customers have no place to sit and eat. Actually, it's a little rude in a way to hog the tables for such a long time; I think it is yet, I do it myself.

I'm listening to 88.1 jazz on my Bose! Great stuff! I highly recommend the Bose wave radio and cd player. Well, yes, for such a little thing it is quit expensive; we're talking $500., but well worth it. Your guests will have a rock'n good time; or you will just by yourself. I am swinging! Another nice thing about it is that it's little and if your visiting a friend and they don't have one..take it with you to their hood. You may insult their idea of listening equipment; but they'll get over it quick when they listen to yours! It's fabulous! Okay, one more plug..even your old crapping CD's that you are not too crazy about, will quicken your pulse baby! Okay, just one more plug for Bose. See, I thought I couldn't afford it either, but they have a 12 month pay program. Just watch it and make sure you get it paid off in twelve months (about 45. per mo. I'm doing six so it's about 90. per month) and it will be without interest.

My psychological reasoning behind the Bose purchase was, will if I'm happy at home then I won't go out so much and spend so much money.

But, I have another spending problem to substitute this one; I am a wood burning fool! Actually, burning this much wood costs me almost twice as much as my electric bell would without the heat of the fire. Actually, it's more for atmosphere than anything.

Too bad I can't lay near the fire with you-know-you! You know, I'm not that serious minded; I just want to have a good time! A little wine; a little loven! I thought tis was the season to party! I'm listening to Anne Lexnox now! "I can't get close to you..." what a dirty rotten shame!

Well, if M's had some good music maybe? I can't decide? I guess I could just take my sugar, music winded up self up there anywhere and terrorize all the dry sober people. I fee like partying, danc'n, kick'n em up! "I can't get next to you......."

No comments: