Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Really Rain!

I can't believe I skipped a day. I was just thinking about you, about what you like to do on rainy days. Yes, a little bit of you is still in my heart.

See, it's different, the feelings are stronger when I fall first. I was talking to someone last night and we like everything the same. I have no idea where she is coming from. I'm interested and pretty much so; but she didn't hit me as hard as you do.

Funny, timing is everything isn't it? If you would have already been seeing her, you and I would not have gotten together. I'm glad we did get together, those moments were precious to me. You are very difficult this is true, but somehow it just made me love you more.

I'm about to venture on to another interest I think. Actually, I have two people in mind and they appear to be very warm hearted, sensitive and giving; so I'll see?

It rained like hell in the early morning; I'm hoping it quicks I'm meeting my walking buddy at Tower Grove. She can't walk too much with a bad knee so we might just go straight to breakfast. We'll see!

I'll write more later. I need to walk Emma. I was just thinking about you this morning; and you know, my heart aches when I do. I would love to be holding you right now, in the dark, in the rain. Sweet dreams, be happy, feel loved. Tell her I said hi.

It's 11:00 PM. I had a great time visiting with my friend this morning. It did rain on us, but not bad. We did get a little bit of a walk in and had a great breakfast at the city diner.

I have lots of plans coming up with many great new and some not so new friends. You never know just what might happen or who I may hook up with. I'm very fortunate and filled with gratitude; so I thank the universe, my spirit guides and god. I am grateful for my youthfulness, good health, wisdom, prosperity and safety. Please keep me pain-free, safe and accident free. And please do the same for my loves and friends too. Please take care of the girl in the (internet) picture too. I know she needs our help and love; please keep her safe. I pray for her all the time, she touched my heart, hung-on and remains there. She doesn't look like the rest of "sexy" girls. She looks sweet and innocent. According to her shaggle (shaggle.com) profile she's 22..her screen name ends in 69 and she is looking for a boyfriend with benefits. She's this beautiful little perfect being; like a baby, laying there all spread out. She's beautiful! I want to pick her up in my arms and hold her and protect her. I think the mother in my heart took over on this one. Would you believe I worry about her. She's laying on a sheetless mattress; well it looks like a "tiled" basement floor anyway. I pray she doesn't fall victim to abuse. I hope some nice guy comes along who will love her very much and protect her. Spirit guides please help her out - okay? She adorable! I don't care, at 22, you're still a baby. So many bad things can happen to her. Please I beg of you be with her and protect her.

Well, I'm tried! It's time to take Emma out. Hey, spirit guides and everyone, if I do begin to see someone, help me be good for them and them for me. Please, how about mutual love, intimacy and affection.

There was a time I thought I could do without it; but, lifes a little to short. I wish I was head-over-heels again; but you never know..

No comments: