Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Snow Day Tomorrow!

I think someone I care very much about is going to have a snow day tomorrow; I wonder how she'll spend it? I can only dream? Too bad she so over me! God, what I wouldn't do to see her one more time! Just the thought of her; my, what she does to my heart; my very being! Yeah, too bad! I wish her the best and I know she is happier without me! I didn't want a relationship; just occasional dating. Weekly? Secretly? I miss being loving to her!

Damn! Yes, I got dumped! I guess I have to move on: Kansas City here I come! God, I wish the blue eyed blonde in KC would contact me! Be still my heart! Yes, match dot com! Well!

You have to dream it before it can happen! I dream BIG! Why not!

Damn, it's cold out. It's only 16F degrees. By the way, that "F" does not mean Fahrenheit. We are supposed to get two to four inches of snow tonight; it's going to be nasty tomorrow morning. I think I'll stick around home.

Yesterday, I did the weight machines at the YMCA. Today it was just a little too cold to run (20F degrees); but, I have yoga tonight.

Last night was a little boring, between you and me, nothing exciting. Oh, the people are nice enough. I guess I'm just getting over someone; and it will take someone who knocks my socks off to get over her. Besides everyone has their agenda; they already have their sorrows and sad stories that they are going through or they have their partners or they already know who they want to go out with. They are all nice to me; I was just looking for something a little more. I know I set my sights too high! I can't help it; I do it with everything. Why not?

Well, I have to get ready for yoga class now. If you can't love me at least please wish me luck (I mean love)!

It's almost midnight, I've been home for awhile already. I enjoyed my yoga class. I love it when she touches me; when she puts her hands on me. I NEED to be touched, my body craves it! She'll put her hands on me and keeps them there for such a couple of seconds, but she takes her time. She is merely checking my yoga position and helping me achieve it, maybe? I'd like to think that her hands are healing hands. She's spiritual and adds a touch of spirituality to her class; of course, that is part of the yoga genre. Sometimes, I wonder if she can sense that I need to be touched? You know some people are intuitive that way. I can only imagine that she would be a tender loving and affectionate lover. I am imagining! Yes, I am imagining.. Okay, back to reality! I don't think she's gay.

I guess in my life, I need to do the relationship initiating; because, I believe that it will be me who makes things happen; and only me. I had a bit of heaven, of course, I want more! I dream of it - all the time!

And to the one I did have, I thank you and will cherish those moments for the rest of my life and beyond! I'll be dreaming about you and you will be in my heart forever! I will always love you, just like I told you, unconditionally! I remember what I told you and I'll never forget it. I love you very much. We both knew from the beginning it was just one of those things; but, it doesn't make breaking up hurt any less. Try not to forget me, and if you ever need anything, anything at all, be sure to come to me! I will always be here for you! If you ever need me to hold you lovingly just come to me and we'll leave it at that for what it is..

No comments: