Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Damn Cute!

You know, I just got back from running about six miles; was about to change from my black with white reflecting trim and satiny hooded little jacket when I looked in the mirror and said. "Damn, I'm cute!" I guess all the hard work is paying off. I had the jacket on and my biathlon black shorts and my belly was showing a little. "Damn, girl!"

My hairs a little longer, my skin a little smoother, my legs a little more shapelier, my gut a little flatter and you know it looked pretty damn good to me. I guess all the hard work pays off or I'm just that horny.

It's 50 degrees out now; I wonder what the temperature will be like tomorrow? Maybe I'll ride my bicycle! I haven't done that for while now, not since October anyway; I'll have to get brave and daring all over again. You know the traffic and the crazy drivers. But, I love the wonderful bicycling workout I get on every muscle.

But, recently too, I think the yoga really has paid off. I love it! There's a plus side to this; I love my yoga instructor.

My instructor is very hands on and I love it! Last night she touched and pushed on my back. I just really need to be touched right now, shown some affection and caring and I get that there. Last night we laid on each other and our breathing and heart beats were in sync. Okay, now I'll explain, it was back to back, tail bone to tail bone. But, the object was to match breathing rthyms and hold hands. It was so cool! I was supposed to do it with one of either of my neighboring male partners. Of course, it was not required that we do it, but I wanted to do it with her, and so I said as much.

I pray to my spirit guides regularly in any situation, and I ususally get what I want or things just seem to work out for me. Anyway, I really needed to be touched last night; I was down and depressed; I choose have ran more this week because that helps me. Anyway, she did, she touched my back. But, now I am getting a little creedy and selflish and I wanted more..so I prayed. And much to my amazement and gratitude, ten minutes later, she is laying on me, then I'm laying on her and we are breathing together and holding hands. Now, how cool is that?

I watched another women hug her when the class ended; well, I had to put something on the table she was standing near so I took the opportunity to tell her to have a good Christmas, she stoked my arm and spoke very nicely. I know if I would have hugged her she would have hugged me back; back I wasn't sure if I should, so I didn't. Actually, I was afraid I would kiss her cheek too, and I thought, maybe I better not yet.

Praying to my guardian angels really seems to work out for me before any situation that I am worried about, so I pray a lot. Believe me when I say I pray when I am riding on the streets on my bicycle. It's scary, especially the first couple of times out when I not used to the motorist, then I become more use to them and feel a little better. But, let me tell you, motorist are looking for big objects, they do not see runners or bicyclist; they are only looking for cars or other big things. Truly, it's pretty pitiful. The worse offenders are men. You're surprised.

I was running through an affluent neighborhood today and a guy backed right out in front of me. He did not look my way. I had to stop (one thing a runner hates to do - break stride!) Hmm, affluent plus injury equals bigger nicer condo? No, not worth it. I would rather be poor in my tiny condo but able to run, bike and do yoga.

God, I am so fortunate and I know it! God, my spirit guides, the universe, I thank you all very much for my many gifts of good physical health and abilities. I can curl up with the best of them at yoga - I am so grateful!

I pray all the time. There is this darling cute young girl at shaggle (you can figure out the address, I'm not putting the dot com here). Anyway, find her, she is wonderful; I want to pick her up, hold her and rock her in my arms close to my heart. I don't worry about her, but I pray for her. I pray she is loved, safe, smart, not taken advantage of, and I hope she loves herself enough to learn to be self-sufficent. Thank god, she's is not my daughter! The pose is so vulnerable she touches my heart, like I said I want to pick her up and hold her. Find canyoushowme69, she is 22 from Michigan I think. Dark hair, beautiful face, eyes closed, little smile, arms up surrounding her beautiful breasts and spread out like a new born baby. Maybe that is why she touches my heart. She's perfectly beautiful. You know, I have reached the point in my life, and everyone does, when you really begin to treasure life and see it as a beautiful gift to behold. God, she breaks my heart. Is she looking for a home? I don't care what you do just try to maintain some self-respect. Anyway, I have to stop thinking about her. I have cut and pasted her picture into a folder. She is not looking at the camera and it is not a sexy pose, it's more like a vulnerable, innocent (believe it or not) beautiful pose. Anyway, god, spirit guides, please take care of her; please keep her safe, happy and most of all loved. Help her to love herself, if she doesn't, I have a feeling she does and is just a free-spirit. And please don't have anyone harm her. Please protect her beautiful body, her mind, and her emotions. Okay, already I guess I prayed enough for her - for today, anyway. I can't help it, she just touched my heart and I feel love for her.

My summer love touches my heart and I pray for her too. I was just looking at river pictures she didn't want me to take. You know I love you, still. I pray for you too! You are a precious human being and I would love to hold you in my arms and kiss your pain away.

No comments: