Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Where's the sun

Where's the sun today? Where's the warmth? I could use the sun shinning on both sides of me. I need a sunny day to run my sorrows away and give me feelings of love.

I'm not an unhappy person, I'm a loveless person. Funny, as I write this it worries me that someone may take me up on it and that frightens me. It frightens me because of the necessary changes involved that always occur in a loving relationship.

One thing about being alone, you always know what to expect: nothing. When you are in love, there is loving compromise; notice I say loving compromise.

In a relationship you give up at least 50% of your decisions and freedoms. Well, that's only fair now! So, just make sure her kisses are so sweet and tender and you feel as if you can never get enough. That's how I felt! I loved kissing her forehead, her hair, touching her, stroking her hair. I miss it. I miss loving her, her body. I miss the warmth of her body next to mine; her heart so close.

I pray for another love; but will she ever measure up? And, I must be in love to have sex, I think, anyway. Anyway, I was totally in love with her and still.

Of course, I guess I could love the moment, love the body, love the pretty face? There is all kinds of love; all levels of love, so I am told.

Anyway, I need the sun to shine on me and carass my face with tender kisses and soft touches of love. I need to feel the warmth against my skin, the affection, the love of god, my spirit guides. I need to feel my hair move, swing as I run in large steps, running toward that next sun kiss, that next tender loving carass to my skin.

God, if I can't have her touch, then please give me a sunny day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your writing. It has a great appeal to it, especially the sun/love entry. It's beautiful.
My blog (not nearly as intelligent or mature) can be found at this link: http://farcelife.blogspot.com