Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Missed You This Evening!

Hey, you weren't there! I missed you - so very much!

Oh actually, I'm fine. Great loves come few and far between, so I can't expect to fine another you just right away. I don't even know if I want one right now; however, I miss being touched and held. It seems like it has been a very long time and I feel so out of reach; out of touch.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm walking around in a daze; especially when I'm out and about socializing. I'm lost without you. Odd, isn't it, we weren't even together that long. I think it is because I loved you so much; still do! Even though I didn't act like it at times, you were perfect for me, probably just what the good doctor would have ordered.

Well, I'm content accept for the absence of physical human contact - just that! I'm not depressed because soon another will knock me off my feet. I feel it in the air; it blows my hair about. Yes, my hair is getting that long..and I won't touch it to cut it. The way it wants to curl in my neck, it will probably take a while before I get any length to it; I think the gelatin helps makes it healthy and shinny. Are you still taking it too?

Yes, change is in the air.. If you dump her and you get bored in between women, look me up! I'll probably be out running, at the Y, at yoga, or bicycling, or sipping coffee at the local stop while reading or journaling, but sooner or later I'll be back; so just keep trying.

In the mean time, take care of yourself and know that I will always love you!

No comments: