Monday, December 26, 2005

Beautiful Sunset!

It's 5:00 PM and I am looking at the most beautiful sunset: Dark Gray low hanging clumpy looking clouds tipped with dark orange and red. Just beautiful! I sitting at my dining area table and observing the minutes by minute changes of the sky through by patio door. Just gorgeous. I apprecipate my second story panramic view.

I just got back and took a shower; I'm washing my running clothes and thinking about taking Emma for a walk. I ran six miles to the park and six back. I'll mark that achievment on my calendar so I can keep track of my half-marathon training for this spring. I am already registered for the half-marathon in Clayton on March 19 I believe and I'm registered for the half-marathon on July 9th.

Last evening I played my guitar some. I played "I Can't Believe That Your In Love With Me" and "Bye Bye Blues" and "Rock'n around the Christmas Tree". I probably played some other ones too. I'm trying to play and sing! I can pick tones better than I can strum chordes. Maybe I need to take a few lessons. If I do I'll request Julie who teaches at Music Folk. She was a Christine's Sunday Thanksgiving dinner. She is family! I would like to learn to sing and play about five songs for the annual ladies float next September. We already have this cool cabin reserved. I am so looking forward to it. There are usually about 18 women at least that attend.

I have to learn how to eat! I just ate a little dish of large curd cottage cheese and halved apricots. Good! Well, I was full enough; but, what do I do but fill that little dish up again and eat more. I've already had enough.

I haven't had much to eat today; would you believe chopped pecans and semi-sweet chocolate morsels? Then at 2:30 PM I decide to go for a run. I already had two Accel Gel chocolate with caffeine 4:1 carb/protein packs. I then had two on my run. I know I'm wired. I think I get the runner's high not from the running, but from this gel. Anyway, that is all I had today. You can only get those Accel Gel packs at Nashbar.com bicycle supply store so I have to plan ahead to make sure that I have enough on hand.

I'm planning on going to M's on Tuesday evening. T&J will be there; they have invited people over for New Year's Eve. I wish I had a hot date!

Now where am I going to find a hot date between now and Saturday? There are three people that I would consider and one of the three I am not sure if she is gay or not.

No comments: