Monday, December 26, 2005

I Survived Christmas so far!

Well, so far I have survived; I'm waiting for reprecussions now. You know the big banging knock on the door. They are going to be pissed now because I dare to defy them.

Hey you! I wish we could talk..more. Remember how you felt that you could tell me things? I want to listen. You know you touched my heart when you told me all that stuff.

In my heart I knew much of it already, I could see it in your eyes. You won't get that kind of preception just anywhere. Don't throw me away, I'm good for you!

I have your best interest in my heart and I think you know that by now. I'm hoping you are reading this. Just let me in; I'm a good asset to have. And besides Emma misses you.

We'll just talk! Let's have some coffee and talk. You can tell me more about your new girlfriend, and how it is going with her.

I'm here for you and I'm a damn good asset..don't throw me away. The time is not up on me; I'm an exception. Besides, you'll never meet anyone like me again and you know it!

Okay Emma let's go for that walk. Then I want to run!

No comments: