Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Friend Maybe More?

We'll see how this goes. It was pracitically agreed we are starting as friends; really, how can you say otherwise? Actually, I'm a bit excited as the prospects of it all. Someone to stroll the CWE, listen to jazz with and talk staring into the fire. Nice!

I'll meet her out the next two evenings. Funny, how in September she wanted to buy me a birthday drink and I haven't see her since. Well, not until briefly at the groups Christmas party; and then last Tuesday. We began where we left off several months ago. Funny, now I'm buying her a birthday drink tomorrow evening.

And, I'll see her Saturday evening at the church dance. She called me this evening, I didn't suggest coming over; although the thought crossed my mind. If all goes well Saturday evening - well, we'll see. She is probably thinking a lot about what we said on the phone this evening; I know that I am. I'm a little excited, actually. We talk easily together. I need to curve my enthusiasm; my fervor.

My summer love, you know you will always be in my heart; there will always be a place for you there - never forget that. I know you don't need anyone; but know that I will always be here for you if you need me. What we had is very special to me even now. I may be ancient history to you I can't control how you feel I only know how I feel about you. Okay, summer love be happy in 06, never forget my love for you is right here. If you go to sleep at night and dream and then wake in the morning feeling loved - that was my spirit visiting your heart (your spirit) during the night. Did you feel a long affectionate kiss on your cheek and your hair being stroked? If you felt loved upon awaking - that was me being loving to you.

God, it was hard that last day in your apartment; I loved the clean fresh smell of your bedding. I hugged your pillow. Walking through for the last time I leaned my head against the corner of the wall, hung my head, closed my eyes and cried. Not real hard, that would be ignorant; just a tear or two ran down my cheek. I left part of my heart there. I will never ever forget you and I will love you as long as I live. I know you are difficult and troubled and it only makes me love you more. I treasure the memories of you. Your belly tickling giggle at the cookout, like a little girl! It made me wish I knew you then; maybe in a past life I did? God, I loved you at that moment! How, our first night was, what I thought about you..well anyway you know. Just know, you are loved. Please keep in touch! I want to know about you. I felt like I meant something to you when you told me things; I felt needed and I loved the feeling. Please be different with me okay? Stay in touch! There was just something in everything about you that I adore. There was so many different sides to you. I have to be honest the educated side intimated and daunted me. You are brilliant! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and intregity. God, I love you! You have my highest respect! Try not to be too hard on yourself about the past. And please if you ever need a lap to lie your head on and talk please keep mine in mind. It was meant to be; I was brought to you, to meet you for the sole purpose of loving you - you just don't know that yet. I realize my purpose is a one sided purpose and that's okay too! But, you know what? You were a gift a wonderful gift to me. A treasure!

Hopefully, I will have many treasures to add to my list. There are too many wonderful people out there needing to be loved, including me, I guess. I want and need someone very romanic, loving, sexy, and affectionate. I'm thinking maybe my new interest may be a little like that. I'm thinking what I put into this relationship, is what I'm going to get out of it.

I'm thinking mine and her spirit guides are with us on this one. Yes, I felt it the other day. I knew it was soon in coming and here it is! Like easy listening jazz, we both like, I know that I can take my time. I'll tell her more tomorrow or the next day. We'll just see? There is nothing like slow and easy and savory the warm wonderful moments.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: