Sunday, December 11, 2005

Missing You!

I didn't bake cookies; I was out running instead. God, it was good! I love to run; its so therapeutic! I should be running today too! Guess, I'll make it a point to run tomorrow. It's in the 40's again; which feels like spring weather after the 12 degree temperature this past week. I ran 13.1 miles in 2:15 time yesterday and then I did an hour of yoga; so, I can't hardly run again today. I'm going to walk Emma, then do some stretches, push-ups and sit-ups; then play my guitar, I'm strumming chords to "Bye Bye Blues". I want to learn to play so I can sing a few songs by the campfire for the annual float trip in September. I'm playing Christmas songs on the keyboard too! All in front of a nice cozy fire. I got more wood today, I hope the deck holds up!

I'm missing you very much! I want you to be there on Tuesday and then come to my place. I want to give you something that will make you so happy you'll want to scream! I know if I play my hand right, I'll be back in the game! Try not to be made when you read this; just be there!

No comments: