Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm even better now!

I shed a few tears this morning. You would have thought I was dying. I journaled, I BLOGed. I cursted! But, just a few minutes ago, I settled down and decided I think they are pretty cute together.

They are about the same height and size. Even they're little butt's are about the same. Of course I am extremely partial to the one. I have come to the conclusion that if I love her then I should want her to be happy. Sometimes loving means lettin go.

If she is happy, then I am happy. Her girlfriend certainly is friendly and good-natured and easy to talk to.

I love you! I know, I'm not supposed to, but I do.

Thank god, I have my friends. I hope Lou doesn't move to Florida. Oh well, if she does, I'll visit.

I wish the love gods would smile down on me and put a bug in the blue eyed blondes ear. A cross state road trip would be a welcomed trek.

I love you guys!

No comments: