Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'm better now!

I didn't get up early enough to run with the group in the park. Well, I might have slept in intentionally because I did not want to try to run on the icy, snow packed trails in the park. Hello! I didn't feel like breaking a leg today or pulling a muscle! As it was,R&W stopped by and said yes, they ran on the trails and L pulls a muscle when she slipped and tried to catch herself I guess. L&W ran 12 miles today. Well, so did I, plus one.

When I did get up about nine, I walked Emma and it was actually nice out; while a temperature in the 30's felt like spring weather after having temperature in the low teens this past week.

So, I decided to go for a short run before I went to T&J to join the rest of them to bake cookies; I had my box of these that I would need ready to take with me. I thought I could squeeze in a short run since it was so nice and I had not ran since last Monday.

I had two 4:1 protein to Carb's (only 90 calories) Accel Gel packs before I left home and took two with me. At mile seven I had one and at mile ten I had one.
The run went well; I had a SW 10 MPH wind pushing me for seven miles and after the circle in the park when heading back I immediately knew that I was running into the wind. But, I knew that through the neighborhoods the houses would protect me and I wouldn't have the wind the whole way. I winded around the neighborhoods most of the way there and back. I knew I would be fine. I had a blast and I think that I am still high.

E called me concerned and wondering where I was; it was very sweet. I needed that for some reason I think because sometimes I'm insecure; anyway it felt good to have someone concerned. It was very sweet!

R&W stopped by and brought me cookies; and that was very sweet, as well. I love when people stop by. As it was the timing was perfect; I had just got finished taking a shower and had lite a fire and was burning esscense. I was getting all ready to spend the rest of the day in a peaceful mode.

After they left, I did an hour of yoga (watched a DVD). I feel good! I am so fortunate and grateful that I look, feel and can good so well! Sometimes, I don't know where I fit. I don't care what age a lover or friend is; as long as they care about their health. My running friends are awesome! My friends near my age that I had for years now and are not living healthy live styles of exercise and diet are sick, basically, with high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels. And, they are the ones who cut me off and do not want to hear about my running and bicycle riding adventures and accomplishments. It makes me sad and they do not see the light. Sometimes they depress; and it bothers me to be in their presence because I feel that they think I should be down there, where they are and not healthy. You now the saying: "Misery loves company".

I always felt my family (my mother, my dad was there was absence, if you know what I mean?) was not interested in hearing my problems or what was going on in my life; so I just never told them. I think that feeling carries over until today. Usually, I don't tel anyone, if I am hurting emotionally. I don't know why, but I'm not like the rest of the them; I just don't talk; I think I don't want to hurt my love interest in anyway.

Whew, I just about fell asleep. It's 11:00 P.M. I had a good day today. I wish still, that I would hear from the sweet blue eyed blonde from KC; so far I haven't!

Every once in a while throughout the day, I think of the one I was with a ways back several months. I wonder how she is doing; I want her to know she will always be in my heart. Love is a precious thing to me; I just can't turn it off and on. Being with her meant very much to me; I will cherish those memories always! I miss her! I'm glad she is happy and I understand her better. I loved her from the day I met her; sometimes, it just happens that way. I sensed things going on with her; before she even told me. I'm intuitivie you know!

Anyway, I feel good about myself and I'm happy and blessed. I know, believe me and appreciate all my blessings.

I played my guitar this afternoon and was strumming the chords to "Bye Bye Blues". The old standard seemed simple enough so I practiced it for a while. It was fun! I love my new guitar; it's the best guitar I have ever had and it was reasonable! Another customer in the Music Folk store helped me pick it out. He played in a band and he picked it up, tuned it and began playing songs on it. He said it was a great guitar and stayed in tune up and down all the frets. He basically sold me! But, he was right! Later on I wondered if it was his to sell on consignment; no matter, I got a prize guitar!

I wanted to play my piano too this evening before going to sleep; maybe I will with the earphones on - just for a few minutes.

I put blue lights on my artifical fig tree. They are very small; and I'm glad now that I took the time to string them around the tree. Tomorrow maybe I will try to distribute them around a little more evenly. You know how you start up with them too bunched together at the bottom of the blanches only to have too few to go around the very top; that was me!

I was reading a little bit of "The Ice Harvast" because the author who is now from this city, Scott Phillips, we be at the local library on Tuesday. Also, appearing will be Susan McBride, she is local too now. She wrote "Blue Blood" and others. I have a couple of her books, but I guess I do too many things and do not get around to reading them entirely like I should.

Thank you god and the universe for my great day and my clearing of my mind. The run clears my head so I'm no longer so depressed. I hope I have moved on enough for the next lover. I hope that there is a "next" lover! Blue Eyed Blonde come on and call me!

I will be baking my cookies tomorrow that I was intending to back today and never got around to it.

I'm tired but I want to wait until my fire buys down a little more. Emma tried to coax me to bed; I told her "go ahead". I love her but sometimes she is a bossy dog! She finally went on without me.

Maybe I'll poke the fire around some. I'll be back! I want to get a couple of frozen black seedless grapes to munch on too!

I haven't been eating much lately I want to lose about 4 pounds yet. So I get a better running weight. I knocked two minutes off of my time today; I need to do better. I did 13.01 in 2 hours and 15 minutes. W did 12 miles in 1 hr and 45 minutes. She is so amazing!

Tonight all my loves!

No comments: