Tuesday, December 20, 2005

All Is Well!

It's 9:00 PM. Yes, I stayed in tonight and I'm glad. Well, I had a fire going in the fireplace and couldn't very well leave it!

I read the paper, watched "Fingersmith" again. And I did some thinking too! I think my mind is clear now. I'm looking forward to a busy new year full of life changes and new paths. I'm free! I'm free to explore life, my spirituality, my purpose, my dreams.

Christmas will not be celebrated. You know, if you stay out of the stores, it's just another day. Just don't watch the regular networks; watch LOGO, the gay/lesbian channel. No where else is Christmas celebrated but the church and stores. Just don't go there!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning with my OB/GYN. A new doctor; I think I will like her. I recently had bad experience and so did my ex at Advocates for Health; don't go there; they are general practicianers there. Tomorrow, I should be fine, but I just want her to check out something, something I saw; they'll run a test for it. This has the "life partner" on her information sheet. She is okay with alternate life styles. Shelton is her last name.

You ever notice on these BLOG enteries, I write like I'm writing to YOU? Well I guess I am. I'll get over that one of these days.

This BLOG address is not on any of my group sites; I took it off. Man Susan Sarandan looks young in "The Hunger". The movie itself is weird!c David Bowie is in this. And she is so thin; with Betty Davis eyes; only better!

I had a good day. It was very cold this morning when I walked Emma and when we got back my power was off. So, I packed up my laptop and went to the local coffee and pastry shop and hooked up via their WiFi.

It's late, I'm tired good night!

No comments: