Friday, April 27, 2007

beware at the pump...for car theives and Elvis sighting

Make sure you lock your car while you go into pay for your gas. This is happening in Indianapolis, IN. Oh and in Houston too.

If you pump gas lock your car while pumping and do not leave anything in your car. Don't leave your purse or keys in the car. Park nearest the building if possible. And run the sucker over if you get the chance.

I wish I would have watched American Idol last night, Celine Dion sings a duet with Elvis. It looks real according to clips that I am seeing today. Pretty cool! Yes, a real Elvis sighting. The King will never die. And in my opinion, no one can do a good imitation either. Might as well just forget to try. Hours and thousands of dollars to put Celine Dion and Elvis together singing the duet on American Idol! Man what a treat...I'm so sorry I missed it!

No comments: