Sunday, April 01, 2007

This is my 1001 blogger entry..

I feel my left hand finger tips as I type..seems I played guitar a little too long today. If only I can be consistent with my singing abilities. Mostly I like singing the old standards and blues: "Please come home for Christmas", "Moongold", "It's impossible" and a few Ray Charles' hits: "Ruby", "Georgia", "You Don't Know Me", and "No One".

See my tastes change..not long ago, last summer, I was singing "Have you ever seen the rain?", "Under the Boardwalk", and "Every Breath that You Take". "Heartaches by the Number".

Anyway, it's fun. I sing and play for my own entertainment mostly; except for an annual float trip sitting around the campfire.

A 1984 movie profound statement: The war is meant to be continuous and keeping the people right above the poverty line. War is for the purpose of control by the hierarchy.

No comments: