Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Triple the cost for gas and electric....

Well, I am most surely glad that I do not live in Illinois where the gas and electric cost has nearly tripled. I believe the state government is looking into it; but you know, all that takes months. And in the meantime.. they'll be paying the big bucks.

I believe the electric was out sourced. I mean brought in from another company. You know like Enron did I think to California and then Enron went belly up. I saw the documentary "Enron" and it is quite fascinating how this small group of young guys forced up the stock price on futures of what they thought the price might be in a few days or whatever. What they did was merely set the price and encouraged their employees to invest all of their 401K plan into company stock. I felt so sorry for those people. Under the wit and charm of Ken Lay, CEO of Enron, they lost everything. Yes, he was the only one standing at the end. Good thing he was friends with Mr. Bush.

Well, yes, according to Greg Palast's book, "The Best Government Money can buy" and DVD now too, Mr Lay was good buddies (oh, right before his trial he "died" of a heart attack) with Mr. Bush and about three days after George "won" the election he deregulated power in California..for his good buddy..so the prices went through the roof (much like in Illinois recently).

I am so fascinated with big business and big government and how contributing campaign funds can buy the world for so many companies.

Do you know that there are at least 33,000 lobbyist in Washington D. C. alone? I think that is totally amazing.

Anyway, thank god I don't live in that state and I hope the situation doesn't spread into other states; but only disappears like the honey bees in California ( probably due to pesticides and global warming). There goes the fruit crops. A scarcity that will only end in even higher prices.

Global warming? Oh there is no such thing as global warming caused by exhaust and other air pollution. Danger caused by C02 is a hoax! And even so, Mr. Bush let it up to the "big corporations" to take it upon themselves to "clean up their act" so to speak..oh and he gave them until 2020 I think to do it. Hell by then we will all be fried or choked to death by our poisoned environment. That's okay with me, when things get that bad I don't even want to be here.. I have no grandchildren..so what the heck!

And I am so excited to see what the near future will bring regarding the "New World" order spearheaded by the Bush Dynasty and Mr. Grant of Canada and Mr. Fox of Mexico and Chevez (msp) of Venizuela and other South American countries. Isn't Chevez the one that calls Mr. Bush, the devil? I think that one day soon probably before 2008, the Western Hemisphere, from the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Argentina will be ran by one organization. Gee I wonder who?

I think it's all amazing and I look forward to seeing how well it goes and for who. I'm sure the rich will get rich and the poor, poorer. But, hey, that the democratic way! Right? I'm sure economically it will all balance out and we will all be poor. I think in the process Mexico will get many of there originally owned southern states back. Well, all their people will be living in them anyway and working jobs and sending the money back home across the border. And the rest of us will be working right along side of them only what they think is good money, we won't. But, we will have no choice..we will be competing for "their" jobs.

People in the United States will not be on welfare or unemployment because since all the "good" paying jobs were outsourced now for several years and there is not enough federal income tax being paid to the government to fund wars first and then to fund social services...there will be no social services such as disability pay (even now people that are disabled much wait a year to receive federal disability funds), unemployment (of course employers are supposed to pay that, but the government will say they don't have to anymore. You know - another perk for donating to "the" party. Our government is very business orientated, not "I think I speak for all Americans when I say that" orientated. No, Mr. Bush, you really do not speak for all Americans.

You know, I don't think we have a bipartisan government anymore. No, I think both sides of the isle went to the same school and majored in business, big business..like Hentz catsup and oil. They all want the big bucks. They all want a piece of the action now.. don't you think? Too bad they are not a generous breed and want to share the wealth...funny around the globe there isn't one leader who wants to share the wealth amongst all their people....now that would be speaking for all Americans.. I mean how much money can these people possibly spend? Oh I guess a lot if Hillary already has 36 million in the Spring of 2007 and the election isn't until November of 2008. That is just down right un-democratic. There should be a price ceiling and a test and then let the games begin. And electorial votes should be abolished because that is just another way for Florida to get their "25" and win again...no matter; they have their "electronic" (pre-programmed?) machines. Hell, Edwards and Hillary.. you might as well save your money.. brother Jeb is going to win anyway.

Personally, I don't care about the coming of the New World Order. My only fear is that poverty will become wide spread and that most social services will disappear because there will be no decent federal income tax base if most of the people cannot find well paying jobs. I guess I could get a job at a resort in Mexico.

But, my question and concern is, who will pay for the wars...because you know that there will always be wars. Oh sure! There is money in war equipment and personnel. And for sure, as long as the oil holds out in the Middle East we will be there to protect it. Because the gas and oil operated vehicles are not going away until the very last drop of oil is used.

Too bad the American motor companies had a bad reputation and cannot build a good reliable automobile for a decent price...well, they can't build a sound vehicle at any price for some reason.. why is that? Frankly, I love the new Solice by Pontiac but I have read the ratings and specificiations and I am sorry to report that the dot for reliability is "black" (negative). So, as cute and adorable as I think it is .. I won't buy one. And if I know American products..it probably doesn't handle or feel as car and driver are one like the Mazda Miata does. And with the Miata, you can easily get from point A to B without calling AAA. Sorry! I am really sorry!

I know people will say that the unions messed it up for the auto industry because they are paying retirees billions of dollars in retirement funds where as Japan does not have that burden and therefore can afford to put more quality into their products at competitive prices. But, you know, if you build a wonderful product and the consumer gets to know that it is a wonderful product, it will sell like hot cakes. Why can't the American car producers ever take that step. They have never taken that step..ever... even when it came to safety features or reliability. Because they depended on their maintenance shops (and required extra quarts of oil added between changes) to bring in tons on money for them and it has. Actually, it's brilliant marketing but so disheartening for consumers..just build us a decent fair priced product and we'll gladly buy it! And don't just change the name and advertising..we are on to that one too! After so many years of being suckered we have gotten down right tired of it!

I think from the beginning of time, the American consumer was meant to be cheated by businesses .. from house siding, cars, insurance companies, even to the used car salesman like techniques of buying eye glasses. From medical drugs to cigarettes...we are so tired of being cheated and having to watch your every step. It's getting old! It just wears me out and I guess that is the whole idea behind big business to make a killing at our expense. And that is where the government leaves me so depressed...no one is watching out for us. No one! What ever happened to the "Better Business Bureau"? No one is around to look out for us. Certainly, not the government, not the medical field, certainly not insurances and surely not religious groups (one of the worse offenders, I might add!) And that is why we need to educate ourselves.

Do we cheat them and how......and don't you just love it! Not! Wouldn't it be just as easy to be fair and have the riches balanced out amongst everyone..Oops! See that is a woman's point of view. Sorry, I'm not greedy, conveying, manipulating and willing to step on everyone to be the most powerful in the world... quite frankly I don't care! I don't have to be noticed or be the best no matter how I have to cheat to get it. I still believe in integrity, honor, and ethics. What no one recognizes those words any more? They are probably no longer even in the dictionary. Where is "religion" and "god" when it comes to those things? Oh, no money in it, I see!

1 comment:

Seven Star Hand said...

Hi Mzzim,

Good article! In your case, I'm preaching to choir, but you deserve to better understand what is currently afoot.

You never really know how karma will manifest itself. I hate to sound like a broken record, but until humanity turns away from money, religion, and politics, and learns to live without causing harm to other people and life-forms, these "plagues" will continue.

Welcome to "armageddon."

Armageddon symbolizes the valley of great decision(s), hence judgment(s). It further symbolizes a low place in time and human circumstances leading to humbling (wise) decisions and great realizations (revelations, apocalypse).

Look at the widespread "plagues" that have been afflicting human civilization in recent years.

read more...

Here is Wisdom !!