Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only me..

I'm the only one I know of who can gain ten pounds while riding 100 miles in one day. Well, my excuse was that I thought I should up my strength. The was a nearby restaurant that was just a little to convenient.

Truth probably is that I had been well on my way gaining weight even before I rode the century. Anyway, that having been said, it's time for a lifestyle change. I hated when I gain weight because I think I look more matronly. Anyway, so I'm trying to shed a few pounds.

It's 3:20 PM now but when I got up I ate one banana and two wheat crackers then ran four miles to the gym and swam for about forty minutes then I walked back home. I walked because I was pooped....out of gas.

When I got home about 12:30 I ate the rest of the banana and a couple of more crackers. Then about 45 minutes later an apple and some cheese.

Just now another banana.

I don't want to eat much because I'm invited to BBQ for dinner at my friend's home.

I'm tired! I just fell asleep. I had only three margarita's last night...this evening I'll slug down a couple beers.

Time for a nap

No comments: