Monday, April 02, 2007

Way to go!

Sunshine! What a wonderful day! But, tomorrow promises rain and cooler weather. Wonderful snuggle weather. I'm planning on having a fire every evening in my fireplace so I can burn the rest of all the wood I have. So I'm hoping it stays cool for a couple of days. Why I ever let that guy talk me into one more core of firewood I'll never know! It must have been a weak moment!

I have nothing to write about if I have nothing to complain about, right? I have nothing to complain about if I live in the moment. Right? Well, here I am...living in the moment.

I've learned to live in the moment and I am happier doing so! I have no complaints! So, I guess it makes for a very boring blogger.

Actually, blogging is a way for "me" at times to process events and situations. I do live, love and think in a positive way now more so than ever. I love my ex, I love my lover, and I love all of my friends.

I choose to only see the positive in others. I see how I affect others with being positive. I believe that what I put "out there" I get back! "Like attracts like" according to "The Secret".

I love living simply and saving what little bit that I can. Actually, it is easy to live cheaply and simply. I am the most happiest when I change my mind set to one of living simply. When I was with my ex, we didn't live as simply and we weren't any happier, we just have more junk stacked in every available corner of the house. Stuff we really didn't use. Stuff doesn't make you any happier. I love living simply.

I remember a few years ago when I was out of town staying at a Residence Inn for work and attending a class. My day was totalling planned. I was alway from home by no choice of my own so I didn't allow little "home" things to be on my mind. Out of sight, out of mind. Residence Inn is a wonderful place to stay. They are like little apartments with wonderful amenities and even a wood burning fireplace. I loved it. I had everything there that I needed. My laptop and just the things I needed to live. Housekeeping brought groceries in if I filled out a list. It was wonderful. I learned a lot more from that trip than the the technogolical knowledge I needed to do my job. I learned to live simple with little clutter and that it was fun and gave me such a clear feeling of happiness..

I have an old car, an old bicycle, I gets books from the library. And enjoy drinks and eating out in fewer intervals than ever before. You know, it's like dieting..when you delay gratification you enjoy things so much more. Things in abundance become mundane after a while. Anyway to me they do. I like to enjoy and then savor the moment, until I'm very hungry for it again.

Having debt is depressing. It's like an extra weight lied around my neck..so I try to avoid debts...remembering you can't buy love, not even for yourself.

I have a friend so lost in herself at times. I feel bad because I can't help her. Maybe her new friend can. I am hoping she; they both do just fine. She wants to lose weight but she can't.. she buys every gadget, video, DVD, diet plan and book there is. She bought a treadmill. She bought a membership to a health club but never went. It's easy to buy the stuff..but very hard to stick with the plan. She stays depressed. She probably needs a personal trainer...but she would really have to be smitten in order to commit I think.

I have another friend who doesn't want sex but just companionship. I love and need sex and intimacy. I firmly believe that good health and exercise contributes to having a healthy sexual desire. I think it's hormonal; our brain increases certain hormones with exercise. When I work out a lot and therefore feel good about myself I desire intimacy. I want to make her, my lover, feel good and appreciated. Someone once told me that we can only love another as much as we love ourselves. I took that to heart. Besides people past in and out of our lives but I'm always here, with myself. I believe in being my own best friend, true to my spirit.

Our bodies die at the end of each lifetime, but our heart, souls, spirits, live on. I firmly believe this. I believed that I choose my parents and my body to learn. I love being a lesbian. Maybe I had to live the straight life first to appreciate her so much more now. I don't know. I only know that I treasure each intimate moment. And so; therefore, I am very grateful to the universe for all of my many blessings. My good health, wealth, and wisdom. My pain free days and my ability to be very active. My strength has no ends. I am a very accomplished artist ( I'm apply the secret, here.). Life is a hoot!

No comments: