Friday, April 13, 2007

woman to woman

tell me now, who would know better what a woman wants and needs than a woman? My lover and I have these conversations every once in a while.

In our earlier days we have both been with men. We received and had nothing to give of ourselves. There was no emotional connection..no bonding. I only received. I never felt like making love to him. And something was always missing.

I so had crushes on women..but back then thought I was the only one..and never persued my objects of affection. I feared they didn't share the same feelings as I and I would lose their friendship if I came out to them. We both dated men. We dated, screwed and dished the dirt on men over lunch and drinks. I discovered that straight and gay women both had the same complaints. Interesting!

Anyway, who cares...when I finally did get with a woman I thought I died and went to heaven. It was wonderful and gets more wonderful all the time. I love pleasing her. I love making love to her. I want to please! (in the past with a man...nano!) She sends me through the ceiling and out the roof.

She says and I have to agree that with women it only gets better with age. Cool! Oh life is so good!

Hey, I appreciate every moment I have with her. I so appreciate life. She is truly what I needed and I her I believe. Life is grand.

Hey, believe in the secret! Believe in the secret!

No comments: