Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cute Otters holding hands..

See the You tube video..it's very cute! *http://youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno*

Yes, my heart was all warm listening to the men and women in the background during this video. But then I read some of the comments.

A little depressing! Seems to me a few people are certainly not connected with their "warm emotional side!". In fact, it's a little scary!

My bet would be that they are very desperate for love and affection. Maybe they never had it? Hate themselves? Just afraid of it? I don't know, but these people's comments are just a wee bit scary...wanting to kill..."f" this and "f" that. "What's wrong with these crazy American mothers"? Now that is real scary.

When I was a kid...yes, way back when..people were very "Hitler" cold. I mean cold! Showing anger and poking fun was acceptable male and "female" behavior. They thought love was a sign of weakness and vulnerability. My dad said "love" was stupid and dismissed any conversation about love or marriage. Kids were for work and help around the farm. Yes, good old rural American German farmers. Men were favored and raised coldly in preparation for war. Jesus! See how hate breed hate?

Anyway just reading some of these negative, hateful, obviously injured psych comments, sent a cold chill down my spine.

How do people get so cold, hard and so angry? Why is there just hate in the world? Because killing and hate are associated with manliness? Or religions?

You know that could easily enough be turned around...all people have to do is change their attitude. What you put out there is exactly what you are going to get back...try it sometime. Be an asshole - get treated like as asshole. Be a kind, good natured loving person and receive the same back. Smile first and see what happens..

Just stop being an angry asshole, self-pitying fool for a change. Anyway that is how it looks to me.. most angry people are feeling sorry for themselves.

There is this old fat obviously sickly guy (mental and physical) at the pool where I swim. He insists on floating on his back and taking up the whole lane..or if he is in one lane his arms are under the ropes into another lane. The pool is usually very crowded with good and serious swimmers. Most people are amused for a very short time and then start complaining to the lifeguard who reluctantly speaks to him. It's usually women who complain. Other men just laugh him off and shy away from the situation.

I got into the lane with this guy and as I swam near him he angrily told me that this lane was for one person only. I said there is a line down the middle so the lane can be shared..."Not this lane!" He had a great sense of entitlement. He's sick. Oh, and then he is usually hanging out on one of the ends of the pool talking to another old guy who usually comes along....so they really are not even swimming...and the pool is crowded but.. you know.. what are you going to do? It's a sense of entitlement I guess. Anyway, I had to move away from the man because of all the negative energy he was putting out.. much like my mother always did. These people can drain the very life right out of you. They are so bitter and negative that they continue the negative sick cycle that they have created for themselves and the ripples just keep spreading out with more negativity. I heard him say he was diabetic and recently had a heart attack. I bet he tells his doctor.. he exercises by going swimming ... wallowing in sorrow and self pity in the pool is not exercise.

This man is lost... and will continue to be both mentally and physically sick until he comes to terms with what is going on emotionally inside of him. Number one...if you don't take care of yourself by exercising and eating correctly and keeping your stress level down..you will develop diabetics and heart disease. Exercise is key to all...because by exercising certain hormones are raised and released in our blood streams that put us into a good, self-loving mood! So many people do not understand this and thereby wallow in their own self-destruction.

If I learned one thing as a kid living with these god awful people I lived with, it was to pull myself back up after they knocked me down. The more often that they knocked me down, the faster I got up and the stronger I became. I vowed never to owe them anything..so one day I could make a clean break. I think I waited much to long to do it; but I finally did break away.. and I couldn't be happier.

They say we put ourselves in these situations to learn lessons in life; that I choose my parents and environment for a reason. Wow! It was a very tough scenario growing up gay with these idiots in this idiotic conservative, hateful society of sick religions and narrow minded, cold people. But I survived and treasure life today and it's many wonderful, loving experiences.

Too bad that so many people never "learn" but stay "stuck"in their negative ways. I think it's the worse thing that "you can do to yourself". We do have a hand in creating our own realities..rather we believe that or not. Our throughts are very powerful suggestions that alter our realities and create our days.

If you are in a negative relationship move away from it...peacefully..gradually. Just stop making excuses! Decide why you are staying in that bad relationship and learn just what purpose is it serving for you. Are you just afraid to strike out on your own? Sometimes we stick with the bad, only because it is familiar.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself...move past it..otherwise you will end up sick and unhappy until the day you decide to stop torturing yourself (and others around you) and die!

I thought this man should just check out .... and start over. He is wasting precious, what could be a magical time on this earth. He is lost! And will be until the day "he" decides to die! Until then he "wants" everyone around him to suffer in his misery. You know the saying.."misery loves company"? It sure does. They want to bring you down to where they are...because they are stuck there and too ignorant to do the work to get out of the negative place they are in. Once more they don't and won't listen to anyone or any positive suggestions so that tells me that they are happy being stuck there...too bad! These diseases are signals that were missed to change their lives to more loving and productive ones. They had their chance of awakening attempts by the universe...but they blew them too! Too bad! Too sad! Oh, they will be back.. in another life time.. because they are subconsciously very hungry to learn and get the message; only subborn about change. This man is in agony...but his own agony at his own making. It takes strength and character to rise above a negative situation. It takes a desire and some anger to make life better for yourself.

Sometimes we have to dig deep and stop feeling like the victim. It takes fortitude, honor, integrity, self-control, self-discipline, and a great sense will.

The most important thing is....try not to let it get so bad and in so deep where it almost becomes impossible to get yourself out of a negative situation. For example, I guess I don't understand why a person "waits" until they are "very" obese..maybe four or five hundred pounds before they realize that they have a "weight" problem. Why not start your search and cry for help at 200 pounds? But instead they let it get to a near hopeless (too late) situation. Why is that? Are they just self-distructive? Does it get them more attention? And then they think they are being prejudiced against...interesting? Now I would say that most of the people who should happen to read this would disagree with me and even be angry with me maybe they fit the situation? Maybe it hits too close to home? Most people want a quick and easy fix or they want someone to come in and fix them. Sorry, to say but neither is very likely or does it even work. Sorry, to say, but you are stuck with youself and no one can do the work for you. So if you are not going to do the work...don't complain and feel sorry for yourself. Sorry!

Watch "The Secret". Watch "What The Bleep Do We Know?"

No comments: