Monday, April 09, 2007

Good weather for a cold

Well, it's ideal weather for a stuffy then drippy, runny nose. But, in cooler weather my nose runs anyway if I'm biking or running. It needs to be in the 90's before my nose stops dripping as I ride my bicycle.

So, I'm not even sure I have a cold, but I suspect that I do since my energy depletes more rapidly then usual during the coarse of the day.

After a few cups of coffee around noon I got a burst of energy and decided to run and/or walk to the gym to swim and then work out. I did. I swam for about forty minutes then worked out about twenty on the weight machines.

On the way home I jogged past the library and exchanged books, then stopped at Starbucks and spent the last three dollars on my gift card. Yes, I treated myself to an espresso brownie. I wonder if that will keep me up tonight. No matter!

No matter, if I am awake I'll just write. I have been reading some interesting books and watching some very interesting and down right scary DVDs about 9/11, the war in Iraq and the New World Order and the short lived electric car before GM crushed them at the push of the government and the almighty oil companies. Yes, we will stick with oil no matter if we choke to death from polluted air. There is just too much money being made by Bush and cronies to get out of the middle east and out of oil. There is at least 30 trillion to be made yet, especially if the price per gallon stays over $4.00 in some areas. Personally, I just wish they would get it all used up so we can go to electric cars and have clean air!

Have you noticed how American made hybrids only get 26 miles per gallon. Hello! Whats the point? While the Toyota Prius gets about twice that much per gallon. Also in other countries Toyota is allowed to sell the Prius that you can plug into a regular electrical outlet and even get 125 MPG. But, you know the Bush Dynasty would never allow that..they want you to burn oil. That is why they came back in a vengence with the extra large super sized vehicles after GM crushed the last electric car leased in 2003 in California (see "Who Killed the Electric Car" DVD). They should be very happy because you fell for the super sized muscle cars and Humvees. Yes, people bought all kinds of status symbol king sized vehicles and now you are spending about $80.00 to fill your tank! Happy driving! You will not get much on trade in I'm afraid, if more and more people suddenly decide to downsize all at once. You might want to keep that in mind as you pull out of the gas station with an empty wallet or maxed out credit card.

No comments: